Monday 26 July 2010

Jillian Michaels is EVIL!!!!!!!!

well i posted a bit ago about the 30 day shred which is taking the WW world by storm.................. well at least the 5+ boards! Well i am now on day 12 of the shred and can barely move, but have been following it religiously like a sheep i suppose and there are some benefits my tummy feels a bit more toned so I suppose that has to be a good thing, just have to see if it makes a diference on the scales come wednesday! So anyway I have been trying to drink more water as the plan advises (apparently vino doesn't count as fluids according to my OH) so have been trying to drink at least 2 litres a day and all i've noticed is that I have to run to the loo more................. pleasant I know!!!!

So as i've been trying to shrink and the galaxy ripples have been banished from the fridge (this seems to be a theme in all my posts at the min) i've been smoking more it seems to be the less I try to eat the more i'm tending to smoke, feels in a way that i'm undoing all the good work that i'm trying to achieve but hey ho one step at a time and i'm not ready to surrender my membership to the back door posse at our local yet! One step at a time so here's the plan.

1. Lose weight
2. Quit Smoking
3. World domination.

think thats achievable

No comments:

Post a Comment